How the Tours Work
Once a tour is booked and a deposit is received we will send you an information kit appropriate to your tour via email. This info kit will include:
- Detailed route information
- The recommended level of fitness to complete the tours comfortably.
- Equipment to be supplied by you, that is, a suitable bicycle and a helmet that complies with the Australian Mandatory Standard.
- Suggestions on appropriate clothing choices.
- A request of advance notification of any specific dietary requirements.
- A disclaimer form to be returned prior to final booking confirmation that covers any known pre-existing medical conditions or allergies, and acknowledging the challenging nature of the tours and the risks posed.
For multi-day tours we run a pre-tour brief the evening before the tour commencement date. For interstate guests we can arrange airport transfers and accommodation either end of your tour on request.
Prices are based on a twin share accommodation arrangement.